Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Good Afternoon,
I have a few things I need to share with you today.

1. The attraction books went home today for the PTO fundraiser. I do not know much about it, but you can always email the PTO if you have questions. If I get information soon, I will share.

2. Just so everyone is clear: There is an in-school project that I am giving between Mrs. Jenkins, Mrs. Radford and I. The project relates to Biomes. Mrs. Jenkins will be grading the assignment according to the technology requirements. I will grade the project based on the scientific requirements. The project will be completed at school! Mrs. Radford will be assisting with research. Many students think there are 3 projects, but I assure you, they only have one. The due date has not been determined because it will take a while to research in their specials. Our overall goal is to help students understand the proper researching skills. I realize students have other things to do at home. Therefore, I do not think you should worry about it at this point. Again, this Project will be completed at school. Maybe once the due date is assigned they may need to finish at home.

3. I have emailed or handed back every student's homework assignment. Online submissions were email their grade, their answers, and correct answers. :-) I love it!

4. Homework- In 5B and 5C most students had about 10 minutes left on the notes. I would like for them to finish if they can because we review tomorrow.

5. I have condensed all the link on the side related to Ecosystems on the "Ecosystems Symbaloo" link. My goal is to make one for each topic so my blog is not so jumbled.

Thanks and let me know if you need me.