Thursday, February 7, 2013

TEST TOMORROW!!!! Please see the post on Feb. 1 for details about what to know and extra credit.

Some parents would like to know which EOG prep books I recommend if they want to buy one. I have purchased this book: Coach EOG However, my book does not have the practice tests. If anyone purchases this book, may I please see it for a day or two??? Thanks. I know some teachers say Competitive Edge books are great also. However, the website confuses me a little on how to order. Hope this helps.

England, Ireland, and Wales trip meeting is in the media center on Feb. 12 at 5:00pm. If you are interested at all, please come to hear detailed information about the trip! I have been to London before and would encourage anyone to go once in their lifetime! Even if you are unsure now, just go to the meeting before deciding. :-)