Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our next unit will be on cells and the human body. My plan is to finish this unit by Spring Break, then after break teach a 2 week unit on Heredity/Genetics. That will give us about a month to study for the EOG.

After we learn each system I plan to have a short 10-15 question quiz. So, students may have a quiz once a week on the topic. There will also be one final project for the year which I will give in a few weeks. I cannot believe how time flies!

*** I have already put posters on the walls of the systems of the body. Please inform your child that we will be discussing body parts that might seem funny, especially when talking about the digestive system. I expect students to be mature and understand that normal functions of the body have to occur so we can remain healthy. *** Thanks.