Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Many students were asking about the Europe trip next year. Please visit the link for more information. We would love to have you come!


Education Travel Tour-Update

If you attended the information meeting last evening, then you left very excited about our upcoming tour. We had people enrolling during and after the meeting. Thank you for attending.

If you could not attend the meeting then its okay. I will be happy to meet with you at a time convenient to you so I can share some more information with you. please remember that the $100 discount ends on Feb. 28th so you want to enroll to secure that discount. It only takes $95 to enroll.

If you have interest in this tour and may not be certain at this time or if you are pretty sure you want to travel with us please visit our tour webpage (www.eftours.com/1392519) and click on "tell my teacher i'm interested" located above the GREEN "enroll on this tour" button. This will let me know that you have an interest and I can keep in contact with you and send you an information package.

I look forward to talking to you over the next few days so I can get you started on the road to a wonderful tour experience. Please email me at rknight@neusecharterschool.org .

Richard Knight