Thursday, September 4, 2014

Welcome to 5th Grade!

I had a wonderful time meeting all the students and parents at open house tonight. Monday will be here soon and I am excited to be your teacher this year. Please fill out all the documentations from open house and bring them to school on Monday.

Students need to have their binders and backpacks ready to go prior to school starting. All extra pencils, erasers, paper and so forth may be kept at home so students can replenish them as needed. Only class donations should be brought to school. Elective donations may be brought to school on the day students go to that elective. This will help lessen the load students carry.   :-)  We go to electives or specials with our homeroom and I have provided that schedule below.

NCS Handbooks will be passed out on Monday, please review the expectations with your child.

Parents, I have sent (or attempted to send) a Chromebook Tutorial via email. Please take the time to complete this so you are familiar with how my classroom procedures run. If you have questions, let me know, I am always happy to assist.

Mrs. Fail