Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Monday,

I hope we are all ready for a great week. This week we will have a TEST on Friday. The test will cover these sections of the notes, PowerPoint 1, and only until slide 24 on PowerPoint 2. I attached those below in case students misplaced their own copy.

There will be a homework assignment on Biomes Wednesday night.

Thursday Biomes flashcards are due.

I will be passing back several papers this week so make sure your child shows you their grade.

PICTURE DAY is Oct. 6

Tardy Students-  For the past few days late students have been going right to class instead of checking in with their homeroom teacher. I have marked those students ABSENT. Please make sure each student brings me the tardy slip before class so I can mark them present. Thanks so much!

PowerPoints

Part 1

Part 2    Stop at Slide 24.