Sunday, May 12, 2013

Social Studies Extra Credit

My goal was to have students learn the 50 states before the end of the year. However, time is running short. Due to 5th grade testing early, report cards going home before school's out,  and other obstacles I fear I will not be able to teach it continuously during class time. Some days we will, but 2-3 days is not enough to learn all 50 states. So for extra credit, you will need to label as many of the 50 states as possible on a blank map. Come to me any day before May 29 and I will give you a blank sheet to label the states. You must do this in front of me, not at home. For every state you get correctly, I will add that many points to your lowest Social Studies grade. 

I have posted many link at the bottom of my blog to quiz students and I have flashcards you may borrow. Good Luck!!!