Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I’m excited that this week is spirit week on top of Halloween on Friday! Weather is the topic of learning this week. Students were assigned 30 vocabulary words. I know this is lengthy, but they are due next Wednesday. The good news is 30 is the max I will give students this year. In students’ email, there is a PowerPoint to help them study.

Extra Credit (Current Events) is due next week. I have not had many students complete these, even though they need the extra points. Please take the time to boost your grade; it can make a big difference. On that note, I have updated PowerSchool and all grades are accurate to date. If students are missing work, I put a zero in as the grade until it is completed and turned it.


Pictures were passed back today during homeroom. Student retakes are Nov. 6.