Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Friday,

I have graded the Weather EOG tests and they have been emailed to students. Scores were either really good, or really poor. I have stressed to students all week that if they have ANY questions they need to ask me because I am not a mind reader. As a teacher, I am trying and doing all I can to get students on track for the EOG, but the student needs to be putting in the time studying and getting help. This weekend for homework I have asked all students to spend 30 minutes reviewing old notes, powerpoints, flashcards, and other helpful information. As always, feel free to email me if you are stuck on a topic.

Next week we will be reviewing Ecosystems and Matter. Topics Include:
Habitat
Niche
Ecosystem
Population
Community
Organism
Food Chain
Food Web
Producer
Consumer
Decomposer
Solid
Liquid
Gas
Evaporation
Condensation
Mass
Volume
Physical Change
Chemical Change

Thanks,
Mrs. Fail