Friday, August 23, 2013

Projects

Students were assigned 50 States Projects today. Depending on the state your child has determines the due date. We will be talking about different regions at different times of the year. I have email the project, rubric, and assigned state to their student email account. If you have any questions, please send me an email. If parents would like a copy, please let me know and I can send it to you.

These two links found in the side of my blog will help students with bibliographies. NCS has specific requirements that must be met.


I am strict on plagiarism, please, Please, PLEASE, make sure your project is 100% yours and no one else!

The page requirements are the minimum; Yes, you may write more if needed. The more details, the better.

These links at the bottom left of my blog may contain information to help.

Have a great weekend.
Mrs. Fail